Parent Contribution Information
Contributions and financial support.
Mornington Secondary College offers a wide range of items and activities that broaden your child’s schooling experience.
Find out everything you need to know about parent contributions and how you can help facilitate these experiences. Contributions can be made via Compass.
Year 7 Contribution Information
Year 8 Contribution Information
Year 9 Contribution Information
Year 10 Contribution Information
Year 11 Contribution Information
Year 12 Contribution Information
Mornington Secondary College highly recommends Edrolo, to add interactive video theory, formative assessment, exam practice, and analytics to your child’s curriculum. To make your contribution for this program, head to Compass today.
The Resilience Project
The mental health statistics in this country are confronting. Our mission at Mornington Secondary College through offering The Resilience Project is to teach positive mental health strategies to help your child become happier and more resilient. To make your contribution for this program, head to Compass today.
Mornington Secondary College is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning and would like to advise you of Mornington Secondary College’s voluntary financial contributions for 2022. Schools provide students with free instruction to fulfil the standard Victorian curriculum and we want to assure you that all contributions are voluntary. Nevertheless, the ongoing support of our families ensures that our school can offer the best possible education and support for our students. We want to thank you for all your support, whether that’s through fundraising or volunteering your time. This has made a huge difference to our school and the programs we can offer.
- Subsidises the cost of classroom consumables and resources
- Art supplies eg paint, paint brushes, papers, crayons, clay and general art and craft activities
- Food Technology ingredients – flour, sugar, fruit, vegetables, etc
- Science experiment supplies and equipment used in practical classes
- Woodwork, Textiles and Technology materials – fabrics, wood, robotics, nails, glue and associated consumables
- Photocopying for all subjects
- Handouts, samples of texts, tests, exams
- Class sets of books and resources used in subjects such as English and Maths
For further information on the Department’s Parent Payments Policy click here
We understand that some families may experience financial difficulty and we offer a range of support options – from our Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund and Saver Plus programs to flexible plans and tailored arrangements such as Centrelink payments. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Extra-Curricular Items and Activities
Items and activities that enhance or broaden the learning experience of your child. These items are above and beyond what is already provided by the school in delivering the main curriculum. They are provided on a user-pay basis.
How to do I pay for contributions?
There are three ways that you can make your contribution payments.
- Compass: Log in to Compass and go to your Action Centre. Click here to go to Compass.
- Bpay or parent payment plan: For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash or EFTPOS: Please visit our General Office to make contributions this way.