Skip to content

Apply to Enrol

Express your interest in enrolling at Mornington Secondary College.

Do I need to enrol my child?

If your child is in Grade 6 at a public primary school, you do not need to enrol them directly as enrolment forms will be organised through their current school. However, if your child is in Grade 6 at a non-public school, or wishing to transfer from another secondary school, please apply to enrol them via the form below.